Devotions for Working Women
In this working woman devotional, Christian leadership coach and author of The Fire Within Marcia Malzahn shows readers how they can live more and work smarter by integrating daily devotions into your godly woman routine. 366 scripture-focused daily bible devotions for women keep you inspired, encouraged and motivated all year.
Forget about the concept of having to leave your faith at home when you go to work - you can combine the two. Whether you are just starting your career, are an experienced executive, or somewhere in between, Devotions for Working Women guides you through combining your faith and your work or workplace with daily devotions.
This working woman devotional is divided into 12 fully indexed sections, it is inspirational and encouraging to the godly woman and teaches:
- Character is the most important thing other people see in you.
- The Word of God gives you the encouragement you need daily to be a woman of integrity.
- Obedience to His Word and your trust in Him provides you with the gift of wisdom.
- When He sees your faithfulness to His teachings, you give Him an opportunity to bless you beyond your wildest dreams.
- When you strive to live a life of holiness, God can use you to influence other people.
- When you have thankfulness in your heart and acknowledge Him in all you have and are, He shows you His amazing love for you.
- It is only by faith through grace that you receive the gift of salvation; you cannot earn it by your own deeds.
- Success comes when you love God above all things and love others with His love.
- Balance is a gift from God that you can obtain by asking Him to help you achieve it on a daily basis and by following His ways.
- True leadership is comprised of all the traits above.
If you don't care to use Amazon to purchase single copies or would like to use PayPal for payment, purchase a copy here on Malzahn Publishing
Praise for Devotions for Working Women
I really like this devotion book. The devotions are short for busy days, and the way they are sorted makes it so easy to find the topic you want for that day. Highly recommended!
Marcia's brief, daily devotions will help keep you centered and focused on the true goal of your Christian life.