Work. Family. Friends. Relationships. God. How do you make it all work?
Devotions for Working Women - A Daily Inspiration to Live a Successful and Balanced Life is your essential guide to integrating faith into your work life, whether you're at the beginning of your career, an experienced executive, or somewhere in between. This daily devotional, tailored for the modern working woman, provides spiritual nourishment and encouragement in your journey to live a life of purpose and balance.
Organized into 12 easily accessible sections, this inspirational devotional offers valuable lessons to empower you in your daily walk with God, starting each day on a positive note.
Discover the importance of:
- Character: The foundation of your influence and impact on others.
- The Word of God: A source of daily encouragement for living with integrity.
- Obedience and Trust: Unlocking the gift of wisdom through faithfulness to His teachings.
- God's Blessings: Experiencing abundance beyond your imagination through unwavering faith.
- Holiness: Inspiring and influencing others by living a godly life.
- Thankfulness: Recognizing God's love by being grateful for all He provides.
- Salvation: Embracing the gift of grace, knowing it cannot be earned through deeds.
- Success: Prioritizing love for God and others in your pursuit of achievement.
- Balance: Seeking God's guidance to achieve harmony in every aspect of life.
- Leadership: Integrating all the traits above to embody true leadership.
Devotions for Working Women is a transformative devotional that will inspire you to achieve success and balance in your life while strengthening your relationship with God. Begin your journey today and let this devotional guide you on the path to a fulfilling, godly life.
Looking for samples of what is in the book? Check out our YouTube page for select readings from Devotions for Working Women.
This title is also available as a case pack.
"In a world of chaos and busyness, I found rest, peace, and balance by putting into practice the principles Marcia shares. Devotions for Working Women is perched on my desk, not sitting idly on my bookshelf."
- Pam Nelson, MA, CPCC, PCC author of The Recharged Woman Nelson Success Group, Inc.
"Marcia's brief, daily devotions will help keep you centered and focused on the true goal of your Christian life."
- Nan DeMars, Workplace Ethics Trainer and author of: You Want Me To Do What? When/Where & How to Draw the Line at Work (Simon & Schuster)
Hardcover: 368 pages
Publisher: Expert Publishing, Inc.; 1st edition (November 1, 2006)
Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.2 x 9.2 inches