Work. Family. Friends. Relationships. God. How do you make it all work?
Whether you are just starting your career, are an experienced executive, or somewhere in between, Devotions for Working Women - A Daily Inspiration to Live a Successful and Balanced Life guides you through combining your faith and your work or workplace with a short daily devotional for women designed for the working woman.
Looking for samples of what is in the book? Check out our YouTube page for select readings from Devotions for Working Women.
Divided into 12 fully indexed sections, this devotions for women is inspirational and encouraging to the godly woman and is a great way to start your day with God's love.
- Character is the most important thing other people see in you.
- The Word of God gives you the encouragement you need daily to be a woman of integrity.
- Obedience to His Word and your trust in Him provides you with the gift of wisdom.
- When He sees your faithfulness to His teachings, you give Him an opportunity to bless you beyond your wildest dreams.
- When you strive to live a life of holiness, God can use you to influence other people.
- When you have thankfulness in your heart and acknowledge Him in all you have and are, He shows you His amazing love for you.
- It is only by faith through grace that you receive the gift of salvation; you cannot earn it by your own deeds.
- Success comes when you love God above all things and love others with His love.
- Balance is a gift from God that you can obtain by asking Him to help you achieve it on a daily basis and by following His ways.
- True leadership is comprised of all the traits above.
This title is also available as a case pack.
"In a world of chaos and busyness, I found rest, peace, and balance by putting into practice the principles Marcia shares. Devotions for Working Women is perched on my desk, not sitting idly on my bookshelf."
- Pam Nelson, MA, CPCC, PCC author of The Recharged Woman Nelson Success Group, Inc.
"Marcia's brief, daily devotions will help keep you centered and focused on the true goal of your Christian life."
- Nan DeMars, Workplace Ethics Trainer and author of: You Want Me To Do What? When/Where & How to Draw the Line at Work (Simon & Schuster)
Hardcover: 368 pages
Publisher: Expert Publishing, Inc.; 1st edition (November 1, 2006)
Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.2 x 9.2 inches